Friday, July 20, 2007

Time wasters

One of the things I like to do when I'm NOT writing is to read webcomics. Right now, I've got three that I check several times a week, and that are long-running and frequently updated:

Something Positive - So much anger. So little time.

Clan of the Cats
- Urban fantasy, great art, interesting storylines

Templar Arizona - weird alternate-reality thing. I haven't figured it out yet. but I likes it.

Zombie Hunters - Zombies. Blood. Gore. Humor. What's not to like? It has been running a little slow the last couple of weeks (could we advance the storyline? Please?) but I still like it.

4 comments:

n/a said...

I read http://www.willwriteforchocolate.com/
it's short and punchy enough to get you back to write :)

Dwight's Writing Manifesto said...

Great dim sum platter of examples, Heather. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I have to give you my favorite:
xkcd.
Now I'll go check out the others instead of writing.

Chris said...

Thanks for the comment - I hadn't considered poison oak (never had it before). Thanks for the support about not going to the doctor, too :o)

My favorite webcomics are xkcd, Questionable Content (today's guest comic was by the guy who does Something Positive), and Dork Tower.