Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, folks. I have a lot to be thankful for.

1) I am thankful for my writing gift. Not every person is so lucky to be able to communicate with words. I hope I can one day take advantage of it, and improve my family's life.
2) I am thankful for a wonderful, supportive husband who encourages me to chase my dreams
3) I am thankful for the beautiful daughter who has inspired me to write again.
4) I am thankful for my life, however simple and poor it might be monetarily, it is rich and abundant in love, kindness, and happiness.

And have no fear, faithful readers, I am writing still. I'm currently pounding out an intense "seduction" scene between my priest and convict... and it's turning out to be a lot less "seduction" and a lot more "rape" than I had planned, originally. I'm writing it carefully, for it is a dangerous subject to tackle.

No comments: